SKY Perfect JSAT Group Basic Policy on the Protection of Personal Information
SKY Perfect JSAT Group（ “the Group”） is aware of its extremely important responsibilities concerning the protection of personal information, and in order to fulfill those responsibilities, shall establish the basic policy on the protection of personal information set forth below, create a personal information protection management system, and thoroughly familiarize all of its personnel and affiliates with the policy and management system.
- The Company shall comply with laws, ordinances and rules (guidelines, etc.), contracts, and related regulations, etc. concerning the protection of personal information, and shall promote the proper use and management of personal information.
- When acquiring personal information, the Company shall, as a rule, give prior notice thereof as a general principle, the scope of the purpose of use (purpose of acquisition), limits on joint use/scope of provision and a point of contract for complaints and inquiries(established at each group company) etc., (including also public notice on the Company website).
- The Company shall appoint a person to be in charge of the management of personal information protection, and shall educate all officers and employees of the Company and related parties, including subcontractors, in order to protect personal information thoroughly.
- In regard to managing personal information, the Company shall take reasonable measures to prevent use for purposes other than those stipulated, unauthorized access, loss, destruction, tampering, leaking, etc. and shall appropriately implement corrective and preventive measures. The Company shall appropriately supervise subcontractors who treat information asset by standards which the Company established.
- The Company shall conduct regular internal audit regarding the protection of personal information assess whether employees comply with related laws, rules (guidelines, etc.), contracts, and related regulations, etc., make improvements, and strive to increase the effectiveness and reliability of the Company's system through preventive and corrective measures, etc.
- The Company shall continue improving its personal information protection management system in light of trends in information technology and society and other changes in the external environment, as well as organizational changes and other changes in the internal environment.
- Violations of related laws, rules (guidelines, etc.), contracts, or related regulations, etc., shall be subject to disciplinary action in accordance with the stipulations of the Company's employment regulations.
Established on April 2, 2007
Revised on July 1, 2013
SKY Perfect JSAT Holdings Inc.
Representative Director / President Eiichi Yonekura