The SKY Perfect JSAT Holdings e-mail service provides news relating to investor relations and corporate public relations and event information by e-mail.
Signing up for subscription
I: Outline of the Service
- The SKY Perfect JSAT Holdings e-mail service (hereinafter referred to as "the Service") is a service in which SKY Perfect JSAT Holdings Inc. (hereinafter referred to as "the Company") offers the following information on the Company or its Group Companies (hereinafter referred to as "Information") by e-mail free of charge.
- News releases disclosed to the Tokyo Stock Exchange or to news organizations
- Announcements of financial results and other investor relations and corporate public relations information
- Information on company briefings and other events
- Information on the availability of printed materials associated with (1) to (3) above on the Company's website However, certain Information may be excluded from the scope of the Service, depending on the content.
- As used in these Terms, "Users" shall refer to those who have registered as stipulated in Paragraph 1, III of these Terms.
- The Service shall be offered to Users in any of the following manners: (1)The uniform resource locator (URL) of the Company's website on which Information is published is specified in an e-mail.
(2)An electronic file containing Information is attached to an e-mail.
II: Scope of the Terms
- These Terms shall govern all relations between the Company and Users with respect to the Service.
- The Company may amend these Terms without prior notification to Users and without the consent of Users. If any amendment to the Terms takes place, the Terms after amendment shall apply to all matters relating to the Service.
- The Company shall ensure that the Terms are always accessible at the following URL. If the Terms are amended, the Terms after revision shall come into effect when they have been made accessible on the following URL. /en/privacypolicy.html
III: Signing up for the Service
- Persons wishing to sign up for the Service shall agree to the Terms and register the necessary information using the method designated by the Company on the Company's website. (Hereinafter, information of a user offered in this registration process shall be collectively referred to as "User Information.")
- The Service shall be solely designed to allow Users to obtain the Information. No person may subscribe to it for any other purpose.
- Users shall be responsible for procuring the devices and software necessary to use the Service and to arrange an Internet connection at their own expense.
IV: Modification to User Information and unsubscribing from the Service
- In the event of any change to User Information, the User shall swiftly make the necessary modifications on the Company's website.
- Users wishing to unsubscribe from the Service may make an application on the Company's website. The Company shall take the procedure to unsubscribe the User from the Service on receipt of the application from Users.
V: Suspension or discontinuation of the Service
- The Company may suspend or discontinue the Service in whole or in part without prior notice to Users in any of the following events:
- The equipment and systems for provision of the Service require maintenance or replacement.
- It is difficult to provide the Service due to fire, power failure, natural disasters or suchlike.
- The Company finds it necessary to suspend or discontinue the Service for operational or technical reasons.
- The Company finds it difficult to provide the Service due to unexpected circumstances.
- Under no circumstances shall the Company accept any liability for inconvenience or loss experienced by Users or other parties by suspension or discontinuation of the Service.
VI: Alteration and abolition of the Service
- The Company may at any time change or abolish the Service without prior notice.
- Under no circumstances shall the Company accept any liability for inconvenience or loss experienced by Users or other parties as a result of the alteration or abolition of the Service.
- The Company shall offer no guarantee of integrity, accuracy, credibility, utility or suchlike of the Service, Information and others.
- The Company shall accept no obligation to pay compensation for any loss arising from delayed or failed delivery of e-mail due to failure of the distribution systems, or arising from the Information or any other reason associated with provision of the Service.
- The Service is solely designed to provide Information. Users are required to make their own final judgment on investment. Under no circumstances shall the Company accept any obligation to compensate for inconvenience or loss experienced by Users or other parties as a result of their investment or other activities based on the Information.
The copyright for content in the Service shall be held by the Company or third parties who have granted licenses to the Company. No user may use, reproduce, upload or make any other use of the content beyond the limit of personal use by individual users set out in Copyright Law.
IX: Provision of other services
Apart from the Information, the Service may also offer certain information supplied from the Company, content providers for the Company, parties under agreement with the Company or advertisers.
X: Treatment of User Information
- User Information shall be stored on the Company's database. The rights to such User Information shall belong to the Company.
- The Company shall use User Information in a manner in which individual Users are identifiable solely for the following purposes:
- Provision of the Service
- Improvement, expansion and development of the Service and other services provided by the Company
- In any of the following cases, the Company may use User Information in a manner in which individual Users are identifiable for purposes other than those specified in the preceding paragraph.
- The use is based on laws or regulations.
- The use is necessary to protect human life, health or property and it is difficult to obtain consent from the user.
- The use is essential to improvement of public health or to healthy growth of children and it is difficult to obtain consent from the relevant user.
- It is necessary to cooperate with state authorities, local governments or any party commissioned by same in carrying out operations stipulated by laws or regulation, which could be inhibited by seeking or obtaining consent from the relevant user.
- The person specified below shall be the personal information protection manager for User Information. General Manager of the Public Relations & Investor Relations Department.
XI: Governing law
These Terms shall be governed by the laws of Japan.
XII: Agreed jurisdiction
In the event of any dispute over these Terms, the Tokyo District Court or the Tokyo Summary Court shall be the agreed court of exclusive jurisdiction at first instance.
The Company shall accept questions about the Service via the following inquiry form.
Established in September 2007
Revised on June 25, 2019
To unsubscribe from the e-mail service, click here to go to the Unsubscribe page.
Changing e-mail address
To change your e-mail address, click here to go to the changing e-mail address page.